Yes, you got it right, here you will find the best working method to unlock JioFi Mobile Router for free, I have been doing some research on the JioFi Mobile Router from past few days. You are about to get the best working method to JioFi Unlock.
Follow this simple Method to Unlock JioFi For Free.
This 4 Method is now not working you can upgrade jio-firmware for better Version
1. How to unlock your JioFi for Free
- Go to Google And Download Universal Master Code.
- The software is Free to use.
- It’s Open software.
- Select a modem manufacturer and model of your JioFi.
- Now Enter the IMEI number of your JioFi.
- Click on Calculate.
- It takes some time to calculate the unlock code and Flash code.
- Now insert any other network sim in your JioFi.
- Use that unlocking code to unlock the JioFi Device
- Now you have JioFi Unlock For Free
- You can use any sim with your JioFi.
2. How to upgrade to jio-wifi firmware:
- Now go to the browser in a device which is connected to jio-wifi
- go to http://jiofi.local.html/index.htm
- log in with the username and password
- Click on configuration and take a backup
Download jio-wifi firmware latest version from link here
- Click on browse and choose the firmware file and click update
- it will update quickly
- Device reboots and enjoys the latest firmware
Now you got the unlock code and inserted another company sim in your JioFi Device but your JioFi software is not showing you the unlock code option as jio fi unlock. This happens because JioFi comes with locked firmware.
Don’t get panic here’s the solution for it. Just upgrade your JioFi firmware
it will restart! done!
you can now use airtel, idea, any sim card !!
3. How to upgrade any JioFi, JioFi 2, JioFi3 Firmware download to unlock JioFi
Power on Jiofi
- Connect it to PC or mobile to join Jiofi WiFi network.
- Login to Admin panel: by copy-pasting this link in browser http://jiofi.local.html/index.htm
- In Setting Tab Click on Firmware Upgrade.
- Now installed this Firmware Upgrade.
- Final Step checks the installed firmware version under ‘Device Software Version.
- Select Browse option under Software Upgrade.
- Select a location where the jiofi firmware is available & select it.
- Upgrade your Jiofi Device.
it will restart! done!
4. How To Unlock Jiofi or any Modem Using DC Unlocker
DC-Unlocker offers 2 different services
- The Paid – These services are for the new modems and router devices which were recently manufactured or they just got their unlock method discovered.
- The Free – Always For old modems and routers which are well known and have been widely spread and easy to unlocked.
- The most important requirement is to be sure that dc-unlocker can unlock your modem before you start the unlocking process.
- To check if your router is supported and compatible with dc-unlocker check their compatibility list.
- A Desktop or Laptop Computer
- A Modem or router device
- Internet Connection
- For the Paid option, you would need money
How Do I Unlock Jiofi with DC Unlocker
- Download DC-Unlocker and register an account. It’s free!
- Run DC-Unlocker as Administrator
- Before you plug your modem into the PC, insert a sim card. Usually a different sim different from the Network Provider. (Example – If the network provider is MTN, Insert ETISALAT sim or AIRTEL. Do not insert MTN sim and still expect the modem to get unlocked.)
- Select your Modem or Router “Manufacturer” and set “Select Model – Recommended“. if you don’t know the particular model of your Huawei modem. Click on “Search”.
- Wait for few seconds, DC-Unlocker would detect your modem
- Click on “Server” and insert your Username and Password then Login.
- For a Free Modem Unlock, you don’t need to have credit before the modem can get unlocked but for a Paid Unlock. You require credits, usually 4 credits. to be exact.
- Click here to Buy DC-Unlocker Unlock Credit with PayPal, Skrill, Payza, Bitcoin, WebMoney etc
- If you have the required number of credit required for the modem unlock. You should see this screen. Free modem unlock requires 0 Credits while Paid modem unlock requires 4 credits which you have to buy.
- Click on “Unlock“
- Unplug your Modem and Plug it back into your PC. You should be able to use any SIM with it now.
- Congratulations! You just unlocked your stubborn modem or router! Time to kick back and relax.
How to change JioFi password and Name:
Here are some steps mentioned below by following them you can easily change JioFi password and name.
How to Change JioFi Password – 7 Steps To Change Jiofi Password (2020)
- At first connect your device(smartphone, laptop) with the JioFi.
- After that open a web browser and go to the site ( https://jiofi-local-html.io/ )
- If you have a JioFi dongle then open ( Jiodongal.local.html )
- Now click on the login option at the top right corner of the page.
- After that enter administrator as user name and password.
- Now visit Wi-Fi settings under the settings option.
- After visiting the Wi-Fi settings now change the password and SSID name according to you.
After completing the whole process now click on the Save option to save the password and SSID name you have chosen. Congratulations you have successfully changed the JioFi name and password by following the steps mentioned above. Always choose a strong password for any device you are using.
There are some steps mentioned below to guide you that how to change your JioFi password and name? This guide is helpful for those who don’t have much experience with laptops/desktop or routers.
The detailed step by step guide (on what you are going to do):
Here we are going to tell you the detailed guide of how to change JioFi password and name?
- Switch on your JioFi router: The first step is to switch on your JioFi router. Press the power button and wait until the device is on.
- Connect a device to your JioFi router: Now connect your smartphone, laptop, tablets, or desktop with your JioFi router. The default user name and password will be mentioned on the back of this device/box, in case you haven’t changed the password or user name. But if you have changed it then you have to enter your own password first.
- Access the configuration page to manage the JioFi settings: For accessing the configuration page open a web browser on your device which you have connected before some time. Now visit the (https://jiofi.local.html) Or ( https://192.268.225.1 )
- Login to the settings page of your JioFi router: When you visit the site mentioned above. You will reach a log in page. Two fields are mentioned there username and password. Now click on the login option mentioned below these fields after entering the user name or password in administrator.
- Set a new password: Now click on the network >> Wi-Fi configuration to change your username and password. Then a list of option will display on your screen such as status, channel, encryption, etc. You will find an option named password at the end of this list. Choose the option and enter the password of your choice. After entering the password tap on the save button to save the chases you have made.
But in the case, If you still fail to unlock your device. Then feel free to ask us in the comment section we will definitely try to help you.