AVG Internet Security Protect your personal files and your private life. Malware doesn’t just affect your PC anymore — it’s gotten personal. Through ransomware and webcam spying, hackers can get to your most personal files and photos, or even peep into your home. AVG Internet Security now comes with new Webcam Protection and Ransomware Protection features to secure your personal files — and your private life.
AVG Internet Security is the mid-range security suite from AVAST since they took over AVG. What the security aims to achieve is blend the best technologies from each company.
The new release gets real-time protection against zero-day malware via “CyberCapture, the company’s proprietary, cloud-based smart file scanner.” An online shield blocks access to malicious links and websites.
You’re now able to install and run AVG Internet Security alongside other security products. The program automatically installs using a new “Passive Mode” to avoid any conflicts or issues.
AVG Internet Security Features
What’s new AVG Internet Security?
- When all shields are disabled (e.g. via tray) and enabled, Mailshield is not enabled (sometimes it requires restart in order to start successfully)
- End User License Agreement (EULA) link from About dialog does not work in Internet Explorer and Opera browsers (when those are set as default)
- For some specific malware detected by CyberCapture/Sandbox removal dialog not shown (but malware is detected and removed successfully)
- The new AVG Internet Security has some welcome new features and we’ll be interested to see how (or if) they translate into improved protection.
- Install AVG
- Use the given serial key and restart PC
- That’s all
Downloads AVG Internet Security Serial Keys:
AVG Internet Security Serial Keys | Mirror
The new “Software Updater” tool will check for new updates to installed software and will either recommend you upgrade or will download and install automatically, in the background.